- High precision, multi-cavity Swiss molds.
- High resistance to clogging due to widest possible water passage.
- Multiple opening inlet filter, separated 3mm from inner pipe surface. Prevents sediment penetrating into labyrinth.
- Extremely wide cross-sectional area. turbulent flow, short labyrinth
- Suitable for hard water containing more than 500 ppm total dissolved solids.
- Outperforms cylindrical drippers in regards of clogging and lateral runs.
- Available in high discharge rates suitable for dessert like evapotranspiration (above 10 mm per day).
- Unlike cylindrical drippers high resistant to mechanical stress
- One of the longest lateral runs in the irrigation Industry.
- Excellent average manufacturing coefficient ‘A’ Class CV under <5%
- Low pressures low volume system design reduces costs
- Recommended: filtration 120 Mesh
1 review for REEF
There are no reviews yet.