- High precision , multi-cavity Swiss mould
- High resistance to clogging due to pressure differential in regulating mechanism.
- Self-Flushing at the beginning and end of each watering cycle.
- Fully pressure compensating between 0.5 and 4.0 bar through silicon membrane.
- Turbulant flow short labyrinth with optimal cross sectional area and inner.
- Excellent avrege manufacturing cofficirnt, “A” Class CV under 5%
- Unlike cylinder drippers high resistant to mechanical stress.
- One of the longest lateral runs in the irrigation Industry.
- Low pressure low volume system design reduces costs.
- Recommended: filtration 120 Mesh
- Pipe Features:
- Finest Swiss extrusion lines, superior dripper welding, accurate dripper Spacing and hole punching
- only pure raw materials, no recycling at least 25% carbon black for UV protection.
- Excellent resistance to hydraulic pressure even at high temperature ro caracking, To tensile stress at joints with fittings.
- various diameters and discharge rates wide range of wall thickness well above Standard tolerances.
- Hot Stamp printed product description on pipe surface.
- Sturdy coiling with optimal fixations along perimeter.
1 review for RHEIN
There are no reviews yet.