- High precision, multi-cavity Swiss moulds.
- Turbulent flow, short labyrinth, optimal cross-sectional area, multiple rack inlet filter.
- Excellent average Manufacturing coefficient,”A” Class CV under <5%
- Unlike cylindrical drippers high resistant to mechanical stress. Working pressure depending on wall thickness up to 3.0 bar.
- One of the longest lateral runs in the irrigation industry.
- Low pressure low volume system design reduces costs.
- Recommended: filtration 120 Mesh, air vent at lateral end